- 9 Channels
- Graphic LCD
- Built-in programmable PLC remote control interface
- Built-in discharge circuit
- AC/DC hipot and insulation test
- Arcing detection
- Built-in RS-232 and USB Device
- Adjustable ramp time
- True RMS measurement circuit
7631 PRECISION HIPOT TESTER
A hipot test checks for “goodisolation”and makes surety of no current will flow from one point to another point. In the past, hipot tester used OP amplifier method which is easy to be interfered by the variation of input voltage.
HT7630 series use PWM amplifier method, the stable output voltage achieves “security” and “reliable” measurement. Mounted 8/16 channels expansion box saving space for production line and increasing capacity.