- Multi-channel automated testing for up to 32 coils (substantially improved FPC plant multi-panelization test)
- NFC antenna application magnetic material analysis (magnetic permeability analysis – ferrite/soft magnetic material application)
- Single coil application test up to 10Hz ~ 30MHz
- FPC production line multi-panelization coil application test: maximum measurement in range of 10Hz ~ 20MHz
- Fast and accurate measurement of NFC magnetic resonance curves: equivalent circuit multi-element impedance characteristic curve analysis model
- High C/P value measurement mode: impedance analysis scan function/LCR Meter measurement function
- Fast and accurate measurement experience: AC and DC mode simultaneous measurement/display four parameters at once in meter mode
- Optional impedance curve analysis software package (with PC connection)
- Signal source grade: 10mV ~ 2V / 200μA ~ 20mA
- Basic accuracy up to ±0.08%
- ALC function
- Output resistance 25Ω/100Ω, switchable
- Ultra-high measuring speed <3ms
- Open circuit/short circuit/load calibration function
- Rapid automation and data access function is realizable for USB, LAN, GPIB and RS232 interfaces
- Ultra-low power consumption (<30W) without fans and zero noise
6630 NFC ANTENNA IMPEDANCE ANALYZER TESTER
The design and tuning of an NFC coil’s resonant frequency is critical to NFC coil quality. Designers must keep the frequency at the transmitting end and the receiving end close to the resonance point to get better transmission efficiency and application quality in mobile payment.
Microtest’s NFC induction line test solution can meet FPC makers’ most wanted features of multiple NFC application FPC coils being tested in one shot.
It’s exclusive technology of multi-channel tests at high frequency up to 13.56MHz enables production line operators to execute automatic inspection for 10Hz~20MHz high frequency impedance characteristics of over 32 units of multi-panelization coils.
Thanks to multi-channel auto scanning features, the whole test lasts just 6-8 seconds (for a layout of 32 coils).