- Current and frequency graphic scanning analysis
- Temperature-rising scan function can solve the problems of overheating a DUT to burn.
- DCR Measurement function
- Long-term consecutive maximum power output
- Interchangeable bi-direction current function
- Scalable current output up to 120A/320A
- Innovative strengthen protection device
- Auto-adjust maximum voltage output according to current output
- (6210/6220 20Vdc, maximum power output 25W) (6240 12Vdc, maximum power output 50W)
- Direct Handler interfaces control through LCR power meter
6375 + 6220 DC BIAS CURRENT SOURCE
Regardless of the difficulties to run tests in a narrow space, MICROTEST DC Bias 6210、6220、6240 has an exclusive internal temperature–rising scan function to obtain the parameters of coils during such conditions.
This function enables engineers to identify the temperature changes after adding currents to the coils and determine if a component is burned due to overheating. Up to 6 units of the 6210/6220 DC Current Source Series can be overlapped to provide a maximum voltage of 20Vdc; up to 8 units for 6240, for a maximum voltage of 12Vdc. Our maximum current can be as high as 320A