- – The only DC Bias Supply that works with any precision LCR meter.
- – Provides for the BEST accuracy from the LCR meter.
- – Simple connection to an LCR meter, and easy to add to any existing test setup (or move from one to another).
- – 500A capability with 20 DC1000As in parallel.
Read the full specifications
The DC1000A works in harmony with any LCR meter, including Agilent / Keysight, WK and Chroma models, as well as with Voltech AT Series Testers. Smaller, lighter and easier to connect than any other bias source, the DC1000A is ideal for:
- – Adding DC current bias to your existing scheme to guarantee inductive component quality.
- – Operates with LCR meters from all leading manufacturers
- See HP/Agilent 4284A / 4285 / 4263…, Wayne Kerr WK3255 / WK3260… and Chroma 11021 / 11022 / 1061 / 1062 / 1075… details.
- – Flexible manufacturing because the DC1000 can be moved from one test station to another in minutes.
- – Examining core saturation characteristics during design.
PATENT- PENDING DESIGN
- – Smallest error in the LCR measurement of any DC Bias supply for confidence in the test results.
- – Precise control of the low-noise DC current via the front panel or over RS232.
- – Fully protected against inductor back-EMF and protects the LCR meter from damage too!
- – Does not interfere with other tests – L, Q, Turns or even IR and Hipot (With Voltech AT tester)
- – Fully integrated into any Voltech AT5600, AT3600 or ATi test environment.